Assisted Senior Living Services in Montclair, NJ
Post – Operative Stays, and
Daily Stays and services
are all inclusive and fixed.Services include but not limited to:
- Breakfast served in the guest room
- On call registered nurse with weekly visits for each guest
- Complete assistance with bathing and dressing
- Lunch and Dinner served in our elegant dining rooms
- Monitoring and meticulous supervision of all medications
- Complete daily maid service including all personal laundry and linens
- Nurses aides on-duty 24 hours a day
- Weekly visiting entertainers and daily recreation activities
- Fees will not increase as guests age and require a higher level of care
- EntertainmentWeekly talented entertainers are brought in to play familiar music from “Their Era”, the 40s’ and 50’s entertain your loved ones with singing, and playing instruments. Frequent Bingo and game days are routine to keep everyone engaged and positive.
Familiar music and classic movies they can remember are playing daily to make your dearest family member feel at home. The annual Christmas party and seasonal parties create festive and enjoyable special days. Horizon Manor is a positive Senior Living Home.